The LaDHUL is an interfaculty research platform gathering more than 50 researches in social and human sciences. It focus on:
- Constitution, treatment and exploitation of archives, textual, visual, audio and multimedia corpora.
- Observation, study, production and digital knowledge dynamics.
- Development and use of digital tools in social and human sciences.
- Study of social relations mediated by ITs.
- Connecting researchers.
- Teaching digital tools and their use in social and human sciences.
Director: Dominique Vinck.
Fuente: formulario de detección de casos.