Technology in the Arts, a research initiative of the Master of Arts Management program at Carnegie Mellon University’s H. John Heinz III College, provides the arts community with resources to better understand and benefit from the intersection of arts and technology in order to make more informed management decisions in an increasingly technological society.
Technology in the Arts shall:
– Provide a forum for discussion at the intersection of arts and technology through blog posts, webinars, lectures, podcasts and social media.
– Present cutting-edge research on current trends and advances in the use of technology in the arts.
– Explore the role of technology in the artistic process.
– Be a leading resource for the arts and technology communities.
– Share best practices in the field.